This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

WAG200G firmware

Jan 21, 2016 at 3:56 PM
Hi,
I'm new bee here and that's why I dare ask you a very simple question: what should I do to get wag200g firmware to upload to my router - given wag200gfirmware.tgz I've downloded to my Windows10 PC?
Coordinator
Feb 6, 2016 at 2:18 PM
Hi,
sorry for the delay, english isn't my first language. Basically you need to compile it with Linux and the toolchain in my other project for this special cpu and chipset. You can find instructions to build the firmware in the internet. But you need to be careful with flashing. Check also the JTAG interface in case you brick the device. Compiling isn't so difficult but you should know what you do. It's really not for starters and of course I am not responsible for any bug and/or damage. If it is helpful please consider to donate a few $. TYVM!
Feb 23, 2016 at 4:16 PM
Thank you for the reply. English is not my mother tongue either 😊. So far wag200g works on its original firmware. Once I dare to use your one I'll let you know 😊

Pozdrawia Wacek Jakacki
Nokia Lumia WP8.1

Od: [email removed]
Wysłano: ‎2016-‎02-‎23 10:12
Do: [email removed]
Temat: Re: WAG200G firmware [wag200gfirmware:650307]

Hi,
sorry for the delay, english isn't my first language. Basically you need to compile it with Linux and the toolchain in my other project for this special cpu and chipset. You can find instructions to build the firmware in the internet. But you need to be careful with flashing. Check also the JTAG interface in case you brick the device. Compiling isn't so difficult but you should know what you do. It's really not for starters and of course I am not responsible for any bug and/or damage. If it is helpful please consider to donate a few $. TYVM!